Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Getting to know me

My friend Cyd sent this to me, I figured I would post it here for everyone to see.

1. FIRST NAME? Tanya
2. Who were you named after? No one
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This morning
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? not really
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? roast beef
6. KIDS? 4
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? Maybe
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? yes
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? no
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No
12. What is your favorite cereal? Raisin Bran
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? NO
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? German Chocolate
16. SHOE SIZE? 5.1/2 wide
17. RED OR PINK? pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?pride
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandpa Bourne
20. DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? only if they want to fill it out
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW? no shoes, house dress, teal
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? I don't remember
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW - My daughters radio
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? yellow
25. FAVORITE SMELL? roses
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I do, very much
29. FAVORITE DRINK? water
30. FAVORITE SPORT? figure skating
31. HAIR COLOR? light brown/dark ash blonde
32. EYE COLOR: blue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
34. FAVORITE FOOD? steak
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Ending
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Pirates of Caribbean
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? teal house dress
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate mint dessert
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no one
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? same
43. What are you reading? Mere Christianity
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell logo
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing played games with the family
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my children's laughter
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Yuck, but of the two beatles
48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Toronto Ontario Canada
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I play the clarinet.
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Provo Utah June 1966

No comments: