Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, July 21, 2006

The fragility of Life

I had the opportunity to attend the funeral of a man that lived in the ward I attended with my parents in Provo. He has a step daughter my age, and I always admired and respected him for his happy nature and ability to smile and talk to those around him. He will be dearly missed by his family and friends. I thought it was interesting that his son set up an email account for friends and family to submit stories to add to his life history that he wrote 4 years age. What a touching thing to do. I liked the idea and think it is worth while to remember to do something like that.
The funeral itself was a touching reminder of the fragility of this life we are given, and at the same time the grand hope for the future. Truly it is a time for the living to grieve as loved one part, but what joy for the family and friends that have gone before to be united with loved ones once more. It is rather awe inspiring to think about.


For me at the moment, I'm a bit blue again today. I have been doing better the past week or so and most of the day I felt great yesterday then boom, back in the dark, at least trying to fight from the door shutting. It can be sooooo hard sometimes, and I hate it, I really HATE it. I'm having to reevaluate some of the things I'm doing. The time I spend on the computer and blogging, or writing fan fiction. It keeps me from reality but at the same time I really need to face the things I need to do.


I need to figure out specifically what Heavenly Father wants me to do, and follow that instruction. At this point I think I know, but it is hard for me to make that choice. So we will see. I have to get out of this mood first and be sure that what I feel is the correct thing and not just a symptom of PMS or depression.

I have enjoyed my children lately. As a family we have been playing lots of games, and I enjoy playing with the two little ones. They make me smile all the time.

I'm okay, I really am, just one of those down swings and hopefully a good upswing comes back soon.

No comments: