Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Another rough day

I'm not sure why I have such hard times at moments. I really makes not sense to me at all. Why I can feel good and happy and enjoying a visit, when all of a sudden the anxiety, the horrible feelings of inadequacies become overwhelming and I have to run away and hide to let the tears come. I had to do that yesterday at my parents house as we were gathered there for the 24th of July and my nephew Jayson's birthday. I feel so awful at how it make others feel, and that they think they are doing something wrong, when the wrongness is with me and no one else. There is nothing said, nothing done to lead me to feel that overwhelming sadness at that moment.
I loathe it with every fibre of my being! I am ashamed that I can't control these emotions and be stronger.

No comments: