Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

My big 40

Yesterday was my birthday. My dear husband came home from work early and took me out to dinner. We went to the Melting Pot, which is a fondue restaurant. Yes we spent too much money, but I love fondue. We need to do our own more often.

We then hurried back to catch a movie. We went to see X men 3. I'm not sure what I really think about it. It was enjoyable, and the same time it was not what I expected at all. Much more tragic than I thought it would be and I think that bothers me a bit. Not that tragedy is a problem for me, but when I go to a movie like this I think I expect something else. Also beware that there is a very heavy make out scene in the movie. It is a much more graphic one than I expected so I just want to warn on that one.

Natasha and Collin were kind enough to watch Kendra and Abbie so we were able to enjoy a few hours out together.

I heard from my parents and Snobaybe. Noelie wrote me a Star Wars fanfiction piece for my birthday. A cute story of Anakin's first experience with water. You can read it here.

Cindy lou and my mother-in-law tried to call me yesterday to wish me happy birthday, but I was not home so I missed their calls. My mother-in-law did get hold of me today. You can see Snobaybe's greeting to me here, on the sisters site.

I want to thank every one that thought of me this day. Including Téa that left a note for me in the chatterbox. It really helped me have a nice day!
40 years, where has all the time gone by. I remember a few years ago feeling much older than I do now. Amazing what living normal hours can do to a mind and body.

No comments: