Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I'm grateful for the day

Today has been a remarkably calm day for me. I have felt so much peace and love for my Heavenly Father. I love being able to say those prayers of gratitude. When I can just be thankful for everything I have been given. I have so many days where I wish that life was sunny and bright that I hang on to these moments as long as I can. When I feel the clarity of God's love for me deep in my soul. I wish those feelings would stay longer, and I dread the despair and pain that has been so much a part of my life, that when I have these moments I just want to sing, and sing loudly. I don't doubt that I'm loved and that I'm important to those around me. For this moment I shall savour the gifts of the spirit and the fact that life is as it should be. That doesn't mean it is easy, but the emotional strength and renewal is wonderful to help me get through the next down cycle that is bound to come.

No comments: