Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Family reunion

We got back from a family reunion yesterday. It is hard to believe the little ones were actually pretty good through it all. They hardly fussed, slept well and ate well. I couldn't have asked for better. Natasha and Collin were gems in helping to take care of the girls and to also take care of Wryle, all that at the same time as visiting and playing with cousins they hadn't seen for a very long time.

I could say it went better than I expected, but I still had a harder time than I hoped I would. I was in tears a couple of times yesterday. I can say I do love my husbands siblings and how wonderful they are. We saw his parents, an Aunt and a couple of his cousins and also his two grandmothers. It was nice visiting with them, and seeing Michael interact with his brothers and Sister.

We missed the one brother, Richard, his wife Téa, and their children. We hope to be able to see them later this summer.

No comments: