Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Friday, May 19, 2006

I'm sorry

I'm sorry I have not be around the past few days. I have been somewhat busy as you can imagine. :)
I am feeling a bit better, still not as good as last week, but much better than Monday and Tuesday. I'm hoping it was just a bit of PMS. (My husband likes to call it "Poor Me Syndrome.) No he is not putting down the hormonal changes the women suffer, he knows better than that. Personally I think he is right because as I said I was having a Pity party.
I also told him I hate the hormone thing because the rational part of me is yelling at me to get over it all ready and do something, and the irrational part just sits there and laughs, saying yeah right, NOT!
I am starting to post over at Prayer of Faith, and I hope I can do something meaningful and uplifting there. Right now I seem to be on a bit of a slump.
I'm also dealing with a daughter that is really struggling with something that happened to her a few years ago, and it breaks my heart to see her in so much pain and distress. We are going to get her to a counselor and hopefully that will help her overcome the fears she has in her heart.
Thanks for all the kind words given to me over the past few days. Even though I didn't comment on them, they were read and very much appreciated.

No comments: