Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm so excited today

Yes, the thing I have been waiting for the past week arrived today. I found the box on my doorstep and I could hardly wait to open it up! Lynn Kurland's newest book, Much Ado in the Moonlight arrived. I have anticipated this book now for awhile. So far what I have read has fulfilled my expectations and I hope it continues to be a delightfully witty novel. I look forward to her novels almost as much as I do Katherine Kurtz. Fortunately Lynn Kurland publishes much more often. I'm always in a drought when it comes to something new from Katherine Kurtz so I'm glad that there are other stories to occupy my mind....
Check her out, you just might find some mindless fun fluff to fill your bookshelf.

5 comments:

annegb said...

Is she an LDS fiction writer?

That new blog, Six LDS writers and a frog, has 7 of them!

Tigersue said...

I do believe she is LDS but her books are released main stream. She is a historical romance writer with a bit of a twist in most of them. My sister Noelie discovered her a few years ago and I have been reading her since.

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Hi there,
Been awful busy lately and not reading blogs like I used to. Just finished the one about the Wyoming trooper and about cracked up. These writers you mentioned, are they mainly for women readers? I am always looking for new action and etc but language is a problem with most of them. Oh, I did my part on Monday as well.:)

MomR said...

This one sounds pretty good all right. May I borrow some of your Lynn Kurland books sometime? Of course we have to get down there first. hee hee

Téa said...

Hmmm, Tanya, you haven't posted in a while... guess you must be jumping around and gulping down the new book ;)

Next you can post on how great it was...