Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Natasha Passed her Utah Basic Skills Test, she gets to graduate with a diploma! We were afraid that she would have to take some of them again, particularly the math, but she did it. I'm so happy for her, I clapped and cheered and gave her a great big HUG. One hurdle passed! What a relief!


3 comments:

Lei said...

Woohoo! Yay for Natasha!

Michael said...

YEAH, Great for Natasha, I only wish I could have been there to see the original response from her Mom. XXXOOO Wolf

swimming violist said...

I was so excited, and it made my day so much better when I found out that I passed!!!