Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Screwtape Letters

I have just finished reading The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. Wow they are so good I don't even know where to start on them. I would suggest you read them. It even gave me an idea for a fanfic story on the fanforce boards, You can read it here, it is about Darth Sidious. You can also read my other stories here and here, enjoy.

3 comments:

Téa said...

yay, I knew you would like it! Fascinating, as Spock would say...

Tigersue said...

Yes, very fascinating.

Michael said...

You have shared a few excerts from the letters and particularly in reference to Darth Sidius, it is a perfect match; George Lucas had to have had some insights gained. It almost seems to close to be just coincidence. Wolf