Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Friends like you

My Sweet Daughter sent this to me, and I wanted to share it so she knows I love her too. I didn't send it back to her, because I don't like sending emails back that say the same thing, but Tashy you are my friend and I love you!


Of all the friends I've ever met,
You're the one I won't forget
And if I dieBefore you do
I'll go to heavenAnd wait for you
I'll give the angelsBack their wings
And risk the lossOf everything
Just to proveMy friendship is true
I'm thankful! to haveFamily and Friends
like you!

6 comments:

Michael said...

I'm greatful to have a friendship, not just a parent-child relationship with our children. And you're right it was a cute message to have the email exchange.
Love you, Wolf

Noelie said...

Thank you for forwarding me the email.

Congrats ms Swimming Violist on your new JOB!
(does this mean I get a discount on tickets?? :::grin::::)

The Ramblin Irishman said...

I tell my wife regularly that when I die, and it is a foregone conclusion that I will die first, I am going to stand right next to the Savior and keep repeating the words, "Can I go get her now." Do you think He will listen?

Lei said...

What a sweet child!!!

swimming violist said...

Thanks everyone, yea, acually, on the tickets thing...I could bring one person and say that I am an employee, then me and the person that is with me get a movie pass and get tickets and concessions for free. It is pretty cool.

Tigersue said...

Yes that is pretty cool sweetie.