Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

bogging slump

I suppose I'm just at one of those points when I have no clue what to write about. Blogging block! Yuck, what would make an interesting post, what would bring comments and readers to my blog. Hummmm, I suppose I have to come up with some interesting questions, and get some conversation going. Am I really that boring? I sure hope not, but I sure wonder what more I can do to increase readership to my blog. (And my sister's blogs also!)
HELP!!!!! Give me some ideas!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love the new look of your blog. Have an awesome day dear sister.