Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Template difficulties

I really need to get a good HTML book! I have been trying to go through my template and fix the bug that keeps my lists down at the bottom instead of aligned right next to my posts. I moved my Tigersue down to the footer, and removed some other things that might have caused a boarder issue, to no avail. Of course my brain is in too much of a fog to site and really figure something out that I really know nothing about. I really need to learn more about tables and how to set them up! Typically the problem is fine in Firefox, but is a proble with IE, and Avant. Go figure!

1 comment:

FrogLegs said...

Hey-- I'll look at your html tomorrow when I can function better. :)