Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Monday, March 06, 2006

My Dad and The Princess Bride

Okay before I start into this main post just a quick poll question, a short yes or no in the comments will be good enough of an answer! Do you want to know my personal philosophy on how I approach my blogging?

Okay on to the rest......
We went in to see my Father yesterday, he was home on a day pass, and I didn't realize that we were having a family dinner. I only wanted to stay about 1 hour because I didn't want to wear him out, but I think we were there close to 4 hours instead. He is moving much better with help than he was last week. Last night my husband and children were watching The Princess Bride and when Inigo and Fezzic were dragging Wesley around I was thinking "gee that is like my Dad last week. I thought it was somewhat funny, at least the vision of it. I'm so glad my father is improving and hopefully will be home soon.

9 comments:

Téa said...

yes, if you posted it, I'd read it.

and that Princess Bride imagery is funny!

Snobaybe said...

YES!!!

Lei said...

always interested to see what drives my fellow bloggers!

David B. said...

Sure, I'd like to hear your blogging philosphy.

Glad to hear your dad is improving too!

Noelie said...

blogging philosophy? As opposed to Noelie just dashing off what is on the top of her pointed head you mean?

Tigersue said...

very funny Noelie.... :)

Jacob the Syrian Hamster said...

I would love to hear your philosophy. I also appreciate your comment on my blog. I left you a reply in the postscript to my post.

Best wishes,
Jacob

Tigersue said...

Oh Jacob,
I left a comment for you! You got us mixed up. Very, easy to do!!!
Noelie is my sister. :)

swimming violist said...

sure, but yea, I agree with tea.mom