Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I'm an insignificant Microbe

I just put an evolutionary marker on my weblog, yes it is there to the side! This way I can remember that this is just for fun, not to be taken too seriously, and hey maybe have a little laugh while I'm at it! Maybe, just maybe someday I will move up the chain. Yeah, like that will happen. :)
Yes, I'm a glutten for punishment, and I put one on the Sisters site, and on the Womens blog site as well. Okay, go ahead and poke fun and my being the lowest of low on the evolutionary scale. :)

6 comments:

Snobaybe said...

he he he lol, I did something like this through technorati.com, but I was waiting for a while to see if anymore results filter in or not. there is also a link to have it tell you how much your blog is worth...

Stephen said...

Well, I'd be interested in exchanging links. Drop by my blog and if you are interested, leave me a note and I'll link back to you.

Stephen

Michael said...

"Insignificant microbe", sounds harsh; maybe because I remember when I literally felt that way, not a fun feeling. I'm sure I ought to look at it before I judge though...Love, Wolf

Snobaybe said...

your rank is going up I noticed lol :)you are multicellular now...

Tigersue said...

I have moved up but it is not picking up sites that have links to mine that have the same thing... Like Davids. It is suppose to recognize blogrolling, for somereason it isn't.

Tigersue said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.