Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I'm feeling so much better today

Wow, what a difference a couple of days of really watching what I eat and how I feel. That, or it is I have finally found the tiger with in me to get going, and actually know I can do this, and I want to do this. It has been so long in coming! I have been able to control what I eat, my cravings are manageable, and I want my salad agian.
There is still a small part of me that would like to curl up in bed and just ignore the rest of the world, but I'm trying hard to keep that at bay.
I just wanted you all to know that Tigersue is on her way back to being herself again. I know my blogging about LC has helped me this past week. It has gotten me to remember why I started to begin with, and that was to improve my health, if I remind myself that is why I'm doing it, and not because I want to lose weight, it will come. Thanks for all the kind support and I know I will be posting more on metabolic problems from hormone imbalances triggered by high insulin levels.

3 comments:

MomR said...

I'm glad you are feeling so much better. Keep it up. It was along time in coming, but I imagine you will appreciate it more and not take it for granted because of it.

I posted some comments on your other entries and noticed that the comment number didn't change altho' the comment was published. So look for them.

I love you.

Tigersue said...

Okay.. Sometimes you have to refresh to see the number change. If you see it to the side after sending it, it is there.

Noelie said...

momr, if you refresh your browser the number will change :-)
It is because the browser takes it from the cached copied when you hit the back button :-)