Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Finish the sentence survey


Finish The Sentence Survey
My ex...boyfriend
Maybe I should...clean
I love...my family
People would say that i'm...boring
I don't understand...Physics
When i wake up in the morning...I groan
I lost...My brain
Life is full of...surprises
My past is...my own
I get annoyed when...others beat around the bush and don\'t get to the point
Parties are...stressful
I wish...I was better
Dogs...are fun
Cats...scratch
Tomorrow...is another day
I have low tolerance...for loud, anoying people
If I had a million dollars...I would buy my family homes
I'm totally terrified...of snakes and hights..... HELP!
Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

3 comments:

Tigersue said...

Yeah, I'm so afraid of Heights I can't even spell it correctly in fear!

Michael said...

Hi, a fun quiz. If I did it how would I post it on my blog? Sponteous answers are enlightening... I hope you have a fulfilling day. Love you, Wolf

Tigersue said...

I'm not sure honey I would have to look at the codes on the site.