Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Fanfiction from DarthIshtar and Noelie

Fanfiction from DarthIshtar and Noelie
Here is a new blog with stories by my Sister Noelie, based on Star Wars characters and settings. Hopefully her friend Ish, who started her on this will join her in posting her great stories. There has been some problems at the site where the stories have been going up and this should be a good alternative to read them. So if you like Star Wars and Fan fiction, here you go!

1 comment:

David B. said...

I've blogrolled the new site. I've enjoyed their stories.