Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Update on my Dad

I talked to my mother a while ago, and my father was being moved to rehab. So that is good so soon. The Doctor said he thinks he should have a good recovery. That is good also. I know they did a bunch of echo cardiograms and ultrasounds on his heart. I'm not sure what they saw, I think the EKG was okay. I'm not sure what they determined caused the stroke. AT this point it could have been anything since he has a history of needed coronary stints (I think that is what they are called, they are placed in the arteries to push back plaque that is forming in the arteries.), and his bp was very high, my mom said that was down today and they had a hard time getting it lowered yesterday, but I'm sure that is because he couldn't rest too much. So that is where we are at for the time being.
I hope I can go in and see him tomorrow, I haven't been able to see him since they took him to the ER because of the girls.

4 comments:

Téa said...

Thanks for the update. Hope the recovery goes well and you can get in there to visit him! Too bad it's RSV season--I'm sure your girls would bring great smiles to their grandpa's face, especially with a serenade from Kendra =)

FrogLegs said...

I hope you can get in to see him! Well wishes & continued prayers

Kimberly said...

He is in my prayers. I know that when my father had his heart attack I needed all the prayers, and faith I could get to feel comfort in those times of worry.

MomR said...

Thanks for the update. It's good to hear that he's doing well enough to be moved. Hope & pray things continue to improve. Too bad I can't just zip down there fast as tho't and watch the babies for you while you go in and visit. Wouldn't that be neat?