Welcome to Tigersue's Jungle. Here you may find a Jungle of thoughts and idea's. You may never know what you will find!
Yes, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I am a wife, a mother, a sister, and a friend.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I Believe in You

Lonely
The Path you have chosen
A restless road
No turning back
One day you
Will find your light again
Don't you know
Don't let go
Be Strong

Follow your heart
Let your love lead through the
darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe, I believe, I believe
In you

Follow your dreams
Be yourself, and angel of kindness
There's nothing that you can not do
I believe, I believe, I believe
In you

Someday I'll find you
Someday you'll find me to
And when I hold you close
I'll know that it's true

Follow your heart
Let your love lead through the
darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe, I believe, I believe
In you

Follow your dreams
Be yourself, an angel of kindness
There's nothing that you can not do
I believe, I believe, I believe
In you.

These words were from the song " I Believe In You" in the new Il Divo cd, Ancora. This was the first time I really took a chance to listen to some of it and the words to this touched me very much. I think with all I had been feeling the past couple of days, I needed to be reminded that someone that loves me very much believes in me, and that is why I'm here. I may not believe in myself too much, but there is someone that does and that gives me great comfort and great joy. So for everyone out there that happens to be discouraged, depressed, or just slightly down, Believe, Believe in You and what you can do. Spread kindness and love, share and give of yourself, for that is truely how we find ourselves is in the service of others. Do something to make another smile, and remember God loves you, He Believes, He Believes, He Believes in you.

Yes I'm shamelessly giving a plug for this CD, but I think it is even better than the first but what can I say when they sing to some of my most favorite classical pieces of music. Give me more, I just can't get enough. I suppose I should go look for some Josh Grobin, and Adrea Boccichelli. I love these voices of silk, I could listen to them all the time.Good thing I have a husband that likes to sing, he can serenade me too!

2 comments:

Téa (& Richard) said...

oooh, we just happened to be online at the time you were posting this (showing the pics to Richard) and jumped right over to amazon.com to listen to the song. The lyrics are fabulous!
Thank you for plugging them, and for being an angel of kindness to us =)

Michael said...

I appreciated it when you first pointed them out to me too. Inspirational and good music, both.

Love your Hubby